Hello! I'm Kimberly...
... owner and designer at Phenix Paper Co. I launched this wild dream of mine in 2014. Designing stationery and greeting cards was simply a way to express how I was feeling through a creative outlet. Little did I know at the time that it would turn into a real live business! Since then, Phenix Paper Co. has expanded to include custom design work, collaborations and wedding stationery. My style is simple, clean and classic. All of my designs are made with love in sunny Seattle.
In addition to my passion for all things paper, I am an accomplished freelance graphic designer. With a career spent in advertising (including four design awards), I have developed multiple brand identities, logos, websites and marketing materials for national brands. Check out some of my corporate work here.
When I'm not busy pursuing my dreams, you can most likely find me at home with my incredibly supportive boyfriend, aka my rock, sherpa and complete opposite. I'm obsessed with organizing, I love to cook and I enjoy daydreaming about traveling (I want to see the whole world!). I'm a firm believer that every day is worth celebrating and I'm looking forward to celebrating with YOU!
Follow along on Instagram for a peek behind-the-scenes!
on a more personal level...
- I take coffee with my vanilla creamer.
- I'm a huge fan of having fresh flowers
in the house at all times. Tulips and Gerbera Daisies are my favorites.
- I always have confetti on hand, because, you never know. #confettiready
- Super power = I smile when I'm nervous.
- I originally wanted to be an architect. Then math happened.
- I have a hard time imagining a world without ranch dressing.
- I believe that Valentine's Day is a real holiday.
- Most of my ideas come to me when I'm running – not all of them are brilliant.
- I know all the words to Eazy-E, Gimme dat Nut.
- I'm a hopeless romantic and a huge fan of grand gestures.